- The development of Nerve AMM channel integration is ongoing.
- Optimized the fields related to cross-chain swap fees, display cross-chain fees, and liquidity provider fees.
- Android releases v2.1.7 version, which optimizes the jumping speed after transfer to prevent users from mistakenly clicking to transfer again. This will improve stability and reduce the possibility of crashes.
- iOS releases v2.0.1(43), which optimizes the loading interaction of handling fees and improves stability.
- Android and iOS continue to develop NFT asset management.
- Migrate the Android local download to GitHub. Subsequent users can view the version release record and the MD5 value corresponding to the installation package of each version on GitHub.
- A Twitter airdrop event in conjunction with Monster Battle.
- Twitter airdrop event in conjunction with CrypNote.
- Intrusion joint AMA activities.
- iSwap integrates Nabox plugin wallet.
- ApeSwap Pool $218K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $569K.
- Uniswap $127K.
- 75.5K followers on Twitter.
- 48.8K community members on Telegram.
- 23.8K community members on Discord.
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @naboxcommunity
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.