- Released a new version of NaboxSwap which supports iSwap exchange channel.
- Carried out the coding of the docking channel integrated by Nerve, and will give priority to the function of non-slippage exchange of Nerve channel.
- Fixed a series of UI optimization issues that were brought to light by the community.
- Completed the testing of Android and iOS custom chain functions, and prepared for the release of the new version.
- Completed the testing and acceptance of the custom node, the new version will include the function of the custom node.
- Carried out the development of NFT asset management function, and the development of the back-end interface has been completed.
- Updated the language content of iOS based on the feedback from Apple’s review, and resubmitted it to the shelves.
- SecondLive launches Nabox BSC Pavilion.
- Fomoin Project joint airdrop activity.
- SwapBox launched to support iSwap exchange channel.
- GalaxyWar Project joint twitter airdrop campaign.
- UniArts project joint AMA event.
- ApeSwap Pool $333K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $856K.
- Uniswap $394K.
- Twitter follow members 75.4K.
- Telegram community members 49K.
- Discord community members 25K.
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @naboxcommunity
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.