- Optimized the liquidity page to directly display the liquidity pool of multiple networks, which has been published to the main network.
- Connected the iSwap aggregation channel, and completed the coding.
- SwapBox will continue to optimize and access the Layer2 AMM channel, and the technical solution has been discussed and determined.
- Android and iOS release beta versions that include custom chain functions, and start internal testing.
- Complete product design and review of NFT asset management functions.
- iOS releases a new version to fix the problem that users in Southeast Asia cannot display the amount converted into US dollars
- Android fixes a bug that prompted insufficient handling fees in some scenarios.
- Jointly held a Twitter airdrop event with PolkaEx.
- Jointly held Christmas activities with Chair, DNFT and other projects.
- SwapBox L1 Farm lists NFTC.
- Joint Christmas event with RACA.
- Joint Christmas event with Uniart.
- ApeSwap Pool $432K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $1.18M.
- Uniswap $511K.
- Twitter followers 72.4K.
- Telegram community members 49K.
- Discord community members 25K.
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @naboxcommunity
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.