- The iOS 3.0.9 and Android 3.0.9 versions have been released, addressing online feedback issues.
- Development has begun for supporting BTC SegWit (compatible) functionality.
- Development has begun for supporting Taproot functionality.
- Optimization and upgrade work for the UI has started.
- Development has started for synchronizing Nabox ID and profile pictures with user accounts.
- Fixes and optimizations for the Nabox ID task module iteration version have been completed and the mainnet has been updated.
- The PayBox section is now live.
- Nabox & ChainLabs joint announced Weekly Crypto Funding Summary (Nov 6th — Nov 10th, 2023).
- Nabox Extension Update.
- SwapBox joined Linea Defi Voyage campaign.
- Nabox x BitMake Joint Giveaway.
- SwapBox now supports $BRISE cross-chain swap.
- SwapBox now supports Scroll Network in its multi-chain routing for $ETH cross-chain swap.
- Nabox Extension has been integrated on zkPerp.
PancakeSwap Pool $187.7K
Uniswap Pool $68.4K
NerveSwap Pool $124.5K
- Twitter Followers: 217.8K
- Telegram members: 48.6K
- Discord members: 91K
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @naboxcommunity
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox ID uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator