A Bounty Program for Early Supporters of Nabox| Nabox产品体验反馈奖励计划

1、增加多种代币打包发送、一种代币同时发送到多个地址、钱包整体转移功能。

2、添加自定义网络名称的功能。

3、增加用户可以设置添加的网络及其原生代币的LOGO的功能。

4、增加查询token的审计公司审计结果的功能。

1. Add the functions of multiple tokens packaging and sending, simultaneously sending to multiple addresses, and whole wallet transfer.
  2. Add the function of custom name of chains.
  3. Add the function that users can set the logos of custom chain and corresponding native cryptocurrency.
  4. Add the function of querying audit results of audit companies.

Hi, please try importing the private key again. We will fix it in the next release.

Hi,Thx.We will fix it in the next version.

1 Like

Thanks for giving the opportunity to share my ideas.
1-add and optional password reset option ( phrase hint or something) when creating password.
2- if it’s possible to have a feature where we can set the price for a transaction to be sold or bought when reached that price ,
3- update the website and let the people know which month the new feature might be added , because most of the people I know they always tell me to buy a coin because at a certain date an update is coming or so on.

Thanks

Initially I feel having to make the Nabox token the official and utility token for transcation, listing and many more will help secure it pricing more… Just like how other wallet tokens/coins are needed for it transcation… Nabox can implement that too…

1. More real-time token price chart
  2. Add swap mode in 1 button that integrates swapbox, pancakeswap, apeswap, iswap… on the main screen
  3. Add the word password or 6-digit pin code when recovering the account 12 keywords will be more secure for the account
  4. Let address to get token in an easy-to-see position. The original address token into another position to help when transferring token

5.Each account when creating a wallet requires an email for extra protection

Thank you for your suggestion :handshake: