Nabox & Partners:Web3 Summer Airdrop Carniva

Hey, the crypto fam! Nabox has teamed up with 19 esteemed partners in this romantic and sizzling summer to launch the highly anticipated Web3 Summer Airdrop Carnival. This event brings together various projects and communities, blockchain, infrastructure, GameFi, AI, NFT, RWA, DeFi, and DePin to offer the crypto community fresh rewards worth $3000, including USDT and tokens! No gimmicks, just real rewards!

Nabox and 19 partners: NULS, REI, Nerve, TBC, Bool Network, SecondLive, NFTs2Me.com, AGI, CycleX, Pumpad, ModeMax, WhatsPump, PAMBII, Eden, Cryptopia, Armonia Network, Crypto Hunters, EON, and Heroes Battle Arena are hosting a summer chill drink carnival. Enjoy the sun, beach, and waves while embarking on a treasure hunt to receive fresh gifts and rewards.

:alarm_clock: Duration: July 5th — July 28th

:desert: How to join?

1. Nabox & TBC: July 5th — July 24th
  1. Nabox & Bool Network & SecondLive: July 5th — July 18th
  1. Nabox & REI: July 8th — July 20th

4.Nabox & NFTs2Me.com: July 8th — July 21st

5.Nabox & NULS & Nerve: July 9th — July 21st

6.Nabox & CycleX & Pumpad: July 10th — July 28th

7.Nabox & ModeMax & WhatsPump: July 11th — July 23nd

8.Nabox & PAMBII & AGI: July 12th — July 24th

9.Nabox & Armonia Network & Crypto Hunters: July 15th — July 27th

10.Nabox & EON & Heroes Battle Arena: July 16th — July 28th

11.Nabox & Eden & Cryptopia: July 17th — July 28th

Join the Celebration

Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to be part of the Web3 Summer Airdrop Carnival. This event offers generous gifts to everyone, no matter you’re a seasoned crypto enthusiast or a new explorer of the crypto space. Join the carnival, and start claiming your rewards today!

Stay tuned for updates and announcements from Nabox and our partners for more information.

A New Era of Collaboration

Nabox, known for its robust multi-chain wallet solution, has taken a significant step forward in enhancing user experience and promoting Web3 adoption. By partnering with leading projects across the blockchain landscape, Nabox aims to create a synergistic environment where users can explore, engage, and benefit from a variety of decentralized applications and services.

Join the Nabox Community

:newspaper: Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
:bird: Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
:space_invader: Discord: Nabox