Apply mining pool rewards?

Apply mining pool rewards

Is this normal??
If i dont transfer 11k usdt my balance is blocked for 3 months?

1 Like

They make same problem to me
I have deposited 8000 USDT and now i can not withdraw the amount.
They told me that I must deposit another 7000 USDT to verify my account!!!

1 Like

How did you start investing in Nabox?
Did anyone contact you via whatsap ?
Regards
Vitor

How did you start investing in Nabox?
Did anyone contact you via whatsap ?
Regards
Vitor

The same thing happened to me. I was scammed for 16 k

Yes. They contacted me via whatsapp and telegram

We HAVE to get them. Dont know how. Anyone a good hacker?

:warning::warning::warning: Attention Naboxers! :warning::warning::warning:

:bangbang:We have been made aware of scammers DMing our community members and promoting fraudulent mining DApps.

To protect your assets, please refrain from accessing and authorizing unfamiliar third-party DApps. Your security matters to us!

:bangbang:Nabox is a decentralized wallet. Remember, we never store your passwords and private keys. Your sensitive information stays in your hands, ensuring your financial safety and peace of mind.

:bangbang:Admin never DM you first and they will never ask for funds! Stay vigilant and report any suspicious activity.

Please check and confirm the only Telegram username officially supported by Nabox: Telegram: Contact @Nabox_Wallet

i didnt even apply pool on the application and they froze my 7500$, i asked them regarding my money they said i didn’t complete mu pool so i have have to wait to withdraw my money

1 Like

next 6 months and i domt no after 6 months i am going to get my momey or not

You were scammed, Nabox does not have an official mining pool

Hello i was doing ETH minnig from last 2 months im using Nabox
1st week of april i got rewards to withdraw the rewards help desk asking to complete the event first and deposit 1000 ustd which i depsit on 14 april and after some hours my wallet balance has been 0 and my moeny has been stolen after then when i compalin via telegram a perosn told me the only way rk recover your assest is again you deposit 1000 and i provide you your secret mining wallet Add you can depoist here then we send your rewards direct to your binance wallet
Im sharing the link of ETH mining pools as
Can anyone guide me thanks

https://lkjurm.top/#/?pid=643587